German Wine Route: Erpolzheim
Erpolzheim has 1250 inhabitants and an area of 3,6 km². It was first documentary mentioned the 9th century as "Erpholfesheim".
The protestant church is from the middle of the 18th century.
The protestant rectory was built in baroque architecture by master builder Rabaliatti in 1754.
The town hall was built in 1752.
Especially in the main street the village has several noble framework houses of the 18th century.
Vineyards of Erpolzheim, Erpolzheimer Weinlagen
- Kieselberg; 32 ha
- Kirschgarten; 90 ha