German Wine Route: Ruppertsberg
Ruppertsberg has 1400 inhabitants and an area of 8 km². It was first documentary mentioned in 1164 as "Ruprehtesburc".
The catholic church of Saint Martin is a gothic building of the 15th century, it was expanded in the middle of the 19th century. The stone pulpit was made about 1510, presumably by Lorenz Lechner of Heidelberg.
Vineyards of Ruppertsberg, Ruppertsberger Weinlagen
- Geisboehl; 7,6 ha
- Hohenburg; 21,7 ha
- Linsenbusch; 221,7 ha
- Nussbien; 75,2 ha
- Reiterpfad; 87,3 ha
- Spiess; 6 ha